This one is for the fellas!
For many this is the most loved season for sports like Football &/or Hockey. And sometimes that’s as far as it goes. But what if I tell you there is a skincare treatment specifically centered around Men. Well luckily there is; I call it the, “Game Changer” or “Game Face”.
And gaining a mans trust is the first step to giving him a facial.
- Men need a little more convincing than women.
- They expect you to know your stuff.
- RESULTS! RESULTS! RESULTS!
As you may know, most men don’t like to spend more than a few minutes shopping which means they probably won’t want to spend more than 30 minutes when receiving a facial. However, here’s why they should routinely keep up with their appearance & skincare on a daily basis:
Due to Testosterone levels, Men have 25% thicker skin than women. Which means they are more protected from harmful environmental damage and age more gracefully than woman; usually appearing 15 years younger. However, they are also more susceptible to skin cancer because some lack knowledge and use of daily sun-protection.
Thicker skin also means a tougher texture & rougher appearance resulting in an overproduction of Sebum (oil) & a longer time of wound healing; like a pimple that doesn’t seem to go away after a couple of weeks of having it popped. This is why exfoliating is necessary; And although shaving is considered a form of exfoliation, it can also be very irritating, often causing ingrown hairs, razor bumps, and hyper-pigmentation. Trying a less abrasive form of exfoliation such as micro-beads, before shaving, can be a huge game changer and is often the best outcome. Here’s a couple of great options:
- Image Skincare – Clear Cell Facial Scrub (Great for Acne prone skin)
This gentle scrub gets tough on acne without irritating sensitive skin or aggravating existing breakouts. Benzoyl peroxide kills acne bacteria while gentle micro-beads slough away dead skin cells to keep pores clear. Use on both face and body for deep cleaning and blemish control.
Physician formulated for:
Oily or acne-prone skin, Acne grades III and IV, & Aging skin.
*Taken from imageskincare.com
2. Limelight By Alcone – Game Face Collection
…Which contains the following ingredients:
- Aloe Vera – Hydrates and protects skin while increasing cell turnover.
- Perlite – A completely natural and gentle exfoliator derived from volcanic glass. When water within the glass is vaporized, the material expands to form a spherical bubble structure that combines the natural hardness of volcanic rock with the softness of spherical particles.
- Eucalyptus – Refreshes and invigorates skin while deeply cleansing pores.
- Bulgarian Lavender essential oil – Soothes and calms skin while providing antibacterial protection to prevent breakouts and infection.
- Hexapeptide 11 – Firms and tones skin with notable improvement in elasticity and collagen depth.
- Agave Extract – Reduces discomfort from sunburn, razor burn, or any heat related rash. Restores moisture loss and increases water retention while combating sun damage and aging.
*taken from limelightbyalcone.com
And most importantly.. Please Please Please DO NOT FORGET TO USE DAILY SUN PROTECTION!! Preferably SPF 50!
Image Skincare – Sport sunscreen spray. (For all skin types) *rub into skin & use all year round!
P.S. Stay away from Soap! It strips the natural oils from your skin which does more harm than help.
I hope this article was helpful and as interesting to read as it was for me to write. Please like and/or comment!
How do you Tackle wrinkles? Come up with a Game Plan!